Skip to content
1. WHO ARE YOU?
- This is definitely one of the most frequently asked questions to start an interview
- Mention your most important qualifications and skills, then describe the different positions that you have occupied.
2. WHY THIS JOB?
- Show that you have found out information about the company
- Show that you are familiar with the position on offer
3. WHY YOU?
- List your professional strengths
- Give examples of projects that required the skills that the recruiter is looking
- Be enthusiastic and confident.
4. WHAT ARE YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES?
- Select 3 strengths which are a bonus for the position that you are applying for. Give concrete examples
- Choose 3 weaknesses which are not crucial for the position you are aiming for
- Explain what you can do to improve.
5. WHAT IS YOUR CAREER PLAN AND WHAT ARE YOUR OBJECTIVES IN THE LONG-TERM?
- Talk about the type of position you would like to have and the different steps which will be necessary to get there
- Connect what you are saying with the position that you are applying for
- Show the employer that you are ambitious.
6. DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
- This moment of exchange is particularly appreciated by recruiters
- Feel free to ask all the questions you have about the job, the company, etc.